Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Overheard

I filled up my tank today, got some milk and bananas, and was leaving. The gas station has a PA system whereby they let you know that you are set to pump gas after selecting payment method, grade of fuel, etc. Well, I'm glad it's a nice day and I had the window down because I got to hear the following: "Pump 8, we are having problems with that pump, blah, blah, blah..... I can turn you on right now."

I wonder what the man said when he went in to pay?

I'm remiss in my blog, folks. I had a brush with fame last week. I can't see daylight, but I want to blog about it. Stay tuned....

7 comments:

shakenbsis said...

Hi Suz,

Just stopped in to say HI! Enjoy your comments on PE Columbus = )

OH, I'm a Jason Castro fan too. When he sang 'Hallelujah' it brought me to tears...

(I was a Taylor Hicks fan too but admit that I have never actually voted, shame on me!)

Have a great day,
Betty

shakenbsis said...

Thanks for your prayers and your kind thoughts! = )

shakenbsis said...

Hi Suz - sorry we missed you at Julie's!

I'm here to bug you again with a question. I see you have a button on your blog to subscribe. Where did you get it? or where did you get the code to make it? I'd love to get one for my new blog i'm making.

Thanks,
Betty

Jenny said...

Hey Suz, I love your blog. You should write more often!

shakenbsis said...

i agree!

shakenbsis said...

Hey - don't know if you are still tuning in to Idol or not = ) I jsut finished watching it Neil Diamond week (I love Neil Diamond) and won't spoil it jsu tin case you are a taper, but I cried like a baby at the elimination despite myself. (No it wasn't Jason)

He didn't get good reviews but sang my all-time fav ND song 'Forever in Blue Jeans' so it was all good to me!

Suz said...

Thanks you guys. Working on a new one tonight! :)