Wednesday, June 18, 2008

And the Party Never Ends

Last night at work was another financial train wreck. I'm talking monumental crash here. I can't drive in for what I'm making. Something has to change. Sitting outside at 6:45 last night with one table that was paid up, I contemplated my sad state of financial affairs. I could not, for the life of me, figure out how I've managed to downgrade my job status yet again. By the time I set the cruise for the ride home, I was near tears. I don't want to talk about my tumultuous job carousel right now.

I will tell you that my landlord received two very similar emails regarding one dipshit maintenance man. It should yield a very interesting outcome. I would love to hear what the landlord says to DSMM when he calls him to berate him for his mishandling of the home he owns and two women occupy. I think I'm overly excited about this because it is the one lashing out I can see bearing some satisfaction. [insert evil laugh here]

The basement woes continue. I went down this morning to do a load of laundry in what I thought was my still functional washer. Turns out DSMM used my hot water to do the power washing. Of course he didn't bother to reconnect the hot water hose. When I screwed the hose back on, it leaked. Another try netted the same result. I believe the rubber washer is missing. He probably power washed that puppy right down my drain. Need I say more? I won't. I won't do it.

The window remains wide open for critters to wander into the basement. The incomplete clean up remains. There is no dryer. The washer doesn't function. The road goes on forever....

4 comments:

Jenny said...

:(

shakenbsis said...

Oh Suz! I could cry for you...

Jenny said...

Hey Suz, I was just talking to Josh about your maintenance man issues. Ya know Josh does maintenance for a over a dozen different apartment buildings in downtown Madison. He's been looking for some part time work here in Columbus. If you want, he said you could bring up his name to your landlord. If he is considering replacing his crappy asshole maintenance man, Josh might be a good fit for the job.

shakenbsis said...

wooo hooo! yeah for Josh!