Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Married!

Editorial note: For those who don't know, I went on a few dates with the man who does maintenance for my landlord. It came to light a few weeks ago that he may, in fact, be married. Last night I got my confirmation. Here's the blog where I talked about dating him and dealing with him again.
http://packergurlsez.blogspot.com/2008/06/maintenance-man-and-mermaid.html]


The verdict is in, soap opera fans! I got this email from Downstairs Neighbor last night.

"[Landlord] was here and delivered your new dryer = DPMM rang my doorbell and asked if they could take dryer through my garage.. But the big news is that when I went out to direct DPMM - there was a woman sitting on the steps so I said Hey -DPMM said this is my wife [Head in Ass] _ I said Nice to meet you and that was the end of our conversation. She went to DPMM's car - DPMM and I talked about the basement - [Landlord] arrived with the dryer - They unloaded and everyone left.. So what do you think about that??? OH wronged one..

Oh wow.

This man is a snake. Somehow, I really thought there was going to end up being some separation or other valid reason for him to think he could date somebody and not get found out in a town of less than 5,000. Unbelievable. You know what they say about paybacks? This loser has some real bad karma coming his way. Does he even know?? He is dumber than I gave him credit for--that's all I can say about this right now.

8 comments:

shakenbsis said...

Suz! OMG! Wash your hands baby and say, 'Good Riddance!' (I know you have alredy done this!)
STOOPID!!! It's hard to believe he could really be that dumb...
and classless...
*rolling my eyes*

Jenny said...

What an A$$

Rod said...

I'm lost - are you speaking in tongues??

IS THAT YOU FLUFFY?

shakenbsis said...

"IS THAT YOU FLUFFY?"

Still got me LMAO!!!!!

Kathy said...

Snake! Hey Fluffy, I think you should post his picture. Hee heee

Osh said...

oh wow.

yeah, I can relate.

nothing like being on a date and having some chick come up and asking what are you doing with her fiance...

ugh

dj said...

hmmm....I guess he knows not who he is dealing with! MMMMBWWAAHH!!

payback! BIGTIME!! Go Suz!!

shakenbsis said...

Suz! I recycled your Fluffers funny over at Minxies this morning!

Still gives me a chuckle...

Good day chica! Be with you and Deej tonight in spirit!